We are opening our doors again, very cautiously and carefully.
Dear friends: first of all, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your encouragement, your support and your friendship in the last seven weeks. Every day, we'd get an email, a text or an Insta message that would put a huge smile on our faces and give us hope that we'd weather this storm. And for all of you who purchased goodies from us online: thank you, thank you, thank you.
We're grateful for all of you.
We are very cautiously and carefully opening the doors at Huff Harrington Home and Huff Harrington Fine Art on Friday, May 8th. This has been the hardest business decision we've ever had to make. We want to be open, we want to see you, we want life to start looking like some kind of normal, whatever that is now. But the risks are out there and we need to be very, very careful. Your health and safety (and that of our dear Huffing'tons) is our number-one priority. In fact, we've spent the past week deep-cleaning the store and gallery and disinfecting all hard surfaces.
How we've missed our precious little gallery and we can't wait to open its blue door again to you.
We're lucky that both our retail locations are low-volume with plenty of square footage. If you feel comfortable coming to see us, we ask that you follow these guidelines put out there by the State of Georgia - plus a few that just seem like common sense to us:
- if you have had or are having ANY symptoms of COVID-19 please go home and take care of yourself. We'll be here when you feel better.
- please wear a face mask. If you don't have one, we have complimentary disposable paper ones for you as well as gloves
- please pay with credit or debit cards so our transactions can be touchless
- please understand that we temporarily can't allow jewelry to be tried on
- we will limit the number of customers in the store so everyone has room for safely browse the goodies
- we will clean and disinfect like crazy during business hours
We're also temporarily adjusting our business hours to 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Saturday at both Huff Harrington Home and Huff Harrington Fine Art. And don't forget we certainly do curbside pickup, home delivery or private shopping appointments.
We're nervous and excited - and can't wait to see you, mask and all.
Ann and Meg