‘Tis the season for gift giving - and we know you've got a list a mile long to take care of. May we make it easy on you? We've put our heads together and rounded up a little something special for everyone on the list. A few are tried and true favorites that we can't get enough of and a few are new arrivals that have been flying out the door.
1. Dual Ice Bucket: because who wouldn't love to chill two bottles of champagne at one time?
2. Gold Rim Coupe Glass: a sleek design with fabulous gold rim. Perfect for the entertainer who loves to pop open a bottle Veuve when the party starts.
3. Let's Eat France: Not only is this a gorgeous book but it's great resource when planning a menu.
4. Three-piece Cheese Set: Because if it's a party, there is a charcuterie board and these are a must have to serve.
5. Laguiole Knives Set: A perfect gift that comes in a gorgeous wood box. Just needs a ribbon!
1. Whiskey Decanter with Coaster: a perfect addition to any mister's bar.
2. Double Old-Fashioned Glass: Because you can't gift a decanter without a classic set of old-fashioned glasses.
3. Pacific Natural: This is for the food-lover, a perfect book full of delicious recipes.
4. Feather Bow Tie: Handmade in Paris, France, these dapper bow ties are the perfect addition to any closet.
5. Leather and Nickle Bar Tool Set: Again, we might be repeating ourselves here, but this is the perfect addition to the bar. The leather wrapped handles lend a masculine touch.
1. Dose Candle: Add something new to her morning routine.These candles offer a dose of energy to start the day.
2. Down Blazer: A chic addition to any outfit. Perfect to through on after spin or with jeans for a polished look...and it's oh so warm! This is a Huff Harrington best-seller years in the running.
3. Loxwood Eden Bag: Another fan favorite, we can't keep our favorite Parisian brand on the shelves. This tote is the perfect catch all for a busy gal on the go.
4. Blush Feather Bolero: So fun and so chic!
5. Julie Vos Honeybee Statement Necklace: This fabulous piece can be worn two ways making it a go to for so many occasions.
1. Natural Alpaca Throw: The most luxurious and softest cotton-alpaca throw featuring an iconic, large-scale herringbone pattern.
2. Black Accordion Table Lamp: These best-sellers would make the perfect modern statement in any room.
3. Cerulean Velvet Pillows: A perfect, calming blue in the softest cotton velvet.
4. Elvin Side Table: A sleek waterfall shape in a gorgeous reclaimed wood. Perfect to pop next to a sofa or armchair.
5. Segreto Impressions: Filled with exquisite interiors that serve as visual inspiration, this book takes you on a breathtaking tour of homes across the world.
Last, but certainly not least, for the collector:
1. Set It Free by Andrea Costa: a breathtaking 48 x 48 landscape in oil on gesso.
2. V by Jacques Nestlé: a gorgeous piece from our Heritage collection, Nestlé died in Paris in 1991 and only a few of his pieces remain available. We're so lucky to have a few from Paris.
3. Quite As A Lamb but Dawne Raulet: a striking 24 x 20 piece in mixed media on board.
4. Come Together by August Wilson: Fun new work from August just hit the walls at the gallery and we can't get enough of this 48 x 48 mixed media on canvas piece.
5. The Pair by Kelly Ogburn: A beautiful and sweet pair of flowers on a 20 x 24 canvas.
And if there's something else on your list for that someone special, come by the store and let us help you pick out that perfect little gift that