To responsibly help our clients collect fine art by introducing them to selectively chosen established and emerging artists, and to help them edit their collections to tastefully meet the needs of their lifestyles. We do this by:
- Representing a wide scope of artists whose finely selected art ranges from traditional, impressionist paintings to more contemporary abstract styles, in keeping with our clients’ needs
- Offering new and exciting exhibits throughout the calendar year
- Welcoming clients into a comfortable, homey environment that is stylish, friendly and non-threatening
- Educating and informing clients about artists, styles and art medium and helping them get to know the artist through our eyes
- Offering our clients in-home consultation on collecting, hanging and framing
- Accommodating our clients’ busy lifestyles by allowing clients to take art home on approval and delivering art to their homes.
- Being good corporate citizens through charitable giving, support of art organizations and community involvement
Our goal is to promote our artists professionally and fairly to increase their exposure and value in the market place. We achieve this by:
- Carefully selecting work that we think will appeal to our clientele
- Treating the artists with respect by communicating frequently, compensating them in a timely manner and offering constructive direction and feedback
- Promoting artists to our clients through frequent art shows, direct mailings, e-newsletters, website, press releases and advertising
- Growing with the artists and encouraging them to stretch their talents
- Striving for long-standing gallery/artist relationships built on mutual trust and respect
It is our belief that with these elements in place, Huff Harrington Fine Art, Ltd., will operate as one of Atlanta’s top art galleries, bringing consistently exceptional art to our existing and potential clients. Simultaneously, we will maintain a mutually respectful and rewarding relationship with our artists.